Friday 26 August 2016

Day 1156

Day 1156;

Now the internet is playing up on me again tonight/tomorrow morning, so it maybe a bit late now.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: bread and butter sandwich, quavers and
Dinner: Macaroni cheese, potato salad and some millionaires cheese cake.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 chocolate lamb.

Today I have been playing on Hyrule Warriors Legends first I completed the level that had even giving me hassle, over the past few days, which may have been as I had changed the difficulty level to hard instead of normal so I changed the difficulty settings back to normal and I completed the level simply. then I decided to go back to the first level when I had completed the next level after that then I went back to the first level and with my characters now really powered up i completed it easily in hard mode making sure that i collected all of the pieces of hearts shattered around the level, also.

So today I drank 2..1L of fluid apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment