Tuesday 30 August 2016

Day 1160

Day 1160;

So today was interesting, as I did 50 laps of my homes garden and I rowed 3.2KM in under 10 minutes, on the rowing machine.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: white bread and butter and I’ve forgotten the rest that I ate for this meal.
Dinner: peas, carrots, roast potatoes, chicken and some tiramisu.
Drinks:more from the bottle of Lucozade Sport, 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 4 300ml mugs of fruit squash,

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild…Looks awesome, it looks so awesome it makes me want to make another YouTube video. On some of my speculations on the upcoming Zelda title. I would like to call it "Savage Speculations: Zelda Breath of the Wild" or something snappy. 

But then I may have a script for it, but how am I supposed to execute the script? Sure I can get it up as another one of my expressionless, lifeless and emotionless flash presentations of me speaking to you, but if I'm fortunate I could put some actual life into it by having some actual people talk to my audience olike I could get some of my “friends” if I’m still fortunate enough to have any, I won’t hold my breath.

If I made a scripr I would hate for it to be read out word for word unless they had read through it first and thought that's ok I might actually use that in day to day conversations. To make it a more natural (and hopefully more engaging) delivery of the presentation.

II also got myself killed a bt more by Ocelot on MGS: Snake Eater., Ocelot is a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment