Sunday 7 August 2016

Day 1137

Day 1137;

Up today was a trip to another island, But I have also gatheredsome knowledge that I also missed out a bit on yesterday's opening ceremony, as I didn't watch it to that point, the formalities of welcoming all the athletes was boring me, so I decided to go to bed.

Bewakfast: cereal, yellow plum and strawberries.
Lunch: 2 cheese + pickle rolls and a pack of quavers.
Dinner:chips, chicken, peas and a sundae.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 bottle of mango flavoured Lucozade sport and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 American hard gums and 2 cookies.

In the Olympics today they had the men's road race, for bicycles which was interesting, as the favourite for the race crashed out on the final lap, as did Mr Thomas/the Welshman that is part of team GB could have capitalised on the incident between the favourite incident he crashed also, silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment