Saturday 27 August 2016

Day 1157

Day 1157;

From the perspective of 2 days ago: I realise that I'm getting fat, even though my BMI says that I'm slightly under having a perfect BMI, having a BMI of 22 is regarded as where your supposed to be, and mine was 21.91 last night.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, green grapes, apple and banana.
Lunch: scotch eggs, margarita pizza pocket, mini sausages, mini sausage rolls and 4 chocolate brownie bites.
Dinner: sausages, chips, peas and strawberries.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Well I only have myself to blame for this post being late, I was too tired to see last night when I was getting this post in order.

So what happened to you yesterday?

Shouldn't you know, seeing as you are me?

Well duh, obviously, I was setting you up to tell the audience.

Ok,,, It was a set up... I'm not sure If I like set ups,

Now just shut up and get on about what you actually did yesterday?

Now yesterday I played, and completed, the final level off Hyrule Warriors Legends. As I completed it the Legend of Zelda theme a more rock version of the classic piece of music which made me think, yes this is why I completed this game, As I like the rock version of the Legend of Zelda music.

Now I know that I haven't actually 100% completed the game, but it's on the list of games that I shall be 100% clearing out when I've completed the other games in my collection.

Today I have drank my recommended daily amount also. But my BMI for last night was 22.17 I'm getting fatter quite considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment