Thursday 25 August 2016

Day 1155

Day 1155;

The internet is down again as I'm attempting to get this post online, But the internet is back up and running now I wonder if it'll stay operational by the time that I need to publish this blog post.?

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: I cannot remember.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 200ml mug of fruit juice and an almost full bottle of Lucosade sport lite.

Today I had another gym session. my gym session today was extra interesting as Tini talked to Mr P for a relatively considerable chunk of the session, and she didn't come away from the conversation being all "That man just talks,he can talk for the country, doesn't he ever shut up" and stuff like those.

But it is too hot, I even took 2 showers today to cool myself down, the second may have been after I got home from the gym so I was sweating a ton, from that, not literally a ton meta... figuratively a ton.

In the gym today the conversation was about me going into the gym on another day to see if I can make it on a hour long bike ride and I have got to keep my RPM rate at over 100 at all times, especially as I failed to make it over 100RPM for the full 5 minutes of my attempt today, should be interesting and it should be a lot of hard work. It's going to be a challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment