Tuesday 9 August 2016

Day 1139

Day 1139;

So this morning I got up 4 hours after I had gone to bed, so it was from 4 till 8 about when I slept from and until.

Breakfast: egg, sausage, toast and banana.
Lunch: sausage in a bred roll quavers.
Dinner: chicken tikka masala and nann bread.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 bottle of Lucozade sport.

So today GB got 2 more medals 2, 2 more bronze medals, 1 by Edward Ling who was shooting clay pigeons, I think, with a shot gun and he shot more targets than his opposition and it was the other 1 was the 2 British divers, which were Thomas Daily and Dan Goodfellow. But the other 2 bronze medal oportunitities of today fell flat.

Then today I'm slightly remembering a British woman's success, in tennis, and also a defeat to the other British woman, I am thinking that happened today. As I am not going to be staying up as late tomorrow morning as I did stay up this morning so I'm just going to watch the conclusion of the USA Vs Frogs as it seems that USA is going to wrap it up shortly I have decided to get myself ready and off into bed after the conclusion of the match, as Tini doesn't like me staying up in the morning to 4 o'clock.

Serena Williams of the USA managed to wrap the game up, pretty easily in the end so I'm off to bed, now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment