Thursday 4 August 2016

Day 1134

Day 1134;

Today I learnt of some sad news, about GAK.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese + pickle sandwich, slice of cake and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: pasta Bolognese, strawberry short bread/cake and a bowl of strawberries. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice, 1 300ml mug of lemonade and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.
Snacks: 1 Percy pig and 1 pal (it was a sheep).

I have been to the gym and I have done a 5 minute stint on my rower, I was rowed myself 1.7km within the 5 minute mark, Next up for myself will be seeing if I can get to 3.4 within the 10 minute mark

For today I also completed the first 2 of Cia's quests on Hyrule Warriors Legends, but I'm thinking that I have done them before. Cia is hot it may be due to the lack of any substantial clothing on her character throughout the game(s). But her powers are powerful and I still can't see the resemblance between Cia and Lana.

No comments:

Post a Comment