Thursday 18 August 2016

Day 1148

Day 1148;

So today I went to an old folks home and while I was there I was picking up all of the gnomes that had fallen over, while we were in an outside area. 

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: I cannot remember but I can remember that I ate a chocolate cookie for pudding.
Dinner: I cannot remember.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 200ml mug of elderflower presa? and almost a whole bottle of  Lucozade sport.

But today team GB’s women have guaranteed themselves a field hockey medal by winning the semi final that they had to play, as if they have almost done as well as the pair of women that are competing for team GB who just have to compete in the final, gold medal race, which was set for today but they weren’t allowed to race it today, there was some problem with the wind which meant that there was no racing today, so the pair of them will have to get their competing done whenever it is rescheduled. So it means that Team GB have still got 2 medals to claim from today, 1 gold medal and 1 undecided at either gold or silver.

Also there oppositions will be the Netherlands as they managed to knock out the Geri’s in a penalty shootout today 3-4 I think. The Geri's are usually very good at penalties.

But the Football team that I support have got off to a good start with only 3 games played so far this season, as they are close to the top of the league with 7 points.

Yesterday being only the second day that team GB accuired no medals allowed China to close in on them but thanks to the superior number of silvers of team GB they have managed to stay in second spot on the medal table.


No comments:

Post a Comment