Sunday 14 August 2016

Day 1144




So today I traveled back to my home. Which was good apart from the whole traveling part, I dislike traveling unless it's by foot.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: bread and cheese roll.
Dinner: chicken and garlic elcolope thing, peas, carrots, new potatoes and I know I ate something else for pudding but I cannot remember what.
Drinks:3
Snacks: 8 American hard gums, 1 jelly baby and 1 Turkish

Today in the Olympics it has been a big day apparently, but it was apparently super Saturday as the last Olympics which was as Greg, Mo and Jess all earned, gold medals, but this time only Mo managed to receive a gold, then Jess managed to get a silver and Greg got a bronze. So not quite so super Saturday/Sunday morning more like it this Saturday/Sunday morning.

But before the above event even started team GB had already got some golds and a silver, in the velodrome and had garenteed at least at silver in the Tennis, thanks to the Murray, as he us in the final of the men's Olyimpic tennis for the second time, and GB is a has also secured both the gold and silver in another of the men's track cycling by having the final being between Jason and Callum. Which in total means that there's 3 medals for team GB to collect latter tomorrow (today from the time that I get this out).

No comments:

Post a Comment