Wednesday 24 August 2016

Day 1154

Day 1154;

Today a court has ruled in favour of the IPC (International Paralympic Committee) in upholding the ban on all Rusian athletes from competing in Rio, good, the IPC isn't as weak as the IOC.

Breackfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (brown bread) and a bowl of strawberries.
Dinner: meatballs, pasta and some chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Today I have heard what has got to be one of the stupidest analogies ever made by a human, it was:
What's life without an entrance, I thought about it and I thought the question answers itself it's just like what's a room without a door, the answer of which is "a room" which is similar to the other analogy as the answer to that "life", plain and simple.

So today I went skiing it was fun but I stacked it once and my instructor for today, was the same instructor that I had on my first skiing lesson which was at this new place that I go to ski, there was also a lot of super small children there who were going for a ride down the slope on toboggans, then when the teacher spoke I wasn't sure where he was from but he was speaking to the children in another language (maybe dutch maybe german maybe a different language entirely). Which got me thinking, if they were a continental European nation they're from wouldn't it be easier and cheeper for them to use one of the big mountain ranges near to them instead of having to come to Britain?

No comments:

Post a Comment