Monday 1 February 2016

Day 949

Day 949;

So I was thinking that I did my 30 a day this morning but I wasn't certain, so I did 30 at about 11:30 pm just to make sure.

For breakfast the usual Lunch spaghetti hoops on toast, Dinner I have forgotten what it was that I ate, but I know that I ate no pudding to go with it and I had just asked what I had eaten as well.

So this morning I woke up and I ate my breakfast then it's all a blur but I'm thinking that I watched a FA cup match on the TV this afternoon I can't remember who was playing but it was a team in blue vs a team in white and the team in white (Everton) won by 3 goals against the team in blue (Carlisle), so that must have been who the game was between Everton and Carlise, so I can remember who was playing after all.

Then after the match I completed my Splatoon quest to become a Barberian King, so I started the quest, a level 24 Barberian fanboy, at slightly later than 6 pm yesterday but then before 6 pm tonight I managed to grow to a level 26 Barberian King. With a couple of realisations along the way, like I'm not a no longer a Noob, I only realised this as I was playing in a battle and I had just taken out a load of level 2-10 Ninja fanboys/fangirls without getting zapped, until slightly before the internet went down.

But that is about it that I can remember of the past day or so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment