Wednesday 10 February 2016

Day 958

Day 958;

So today I have forgot if I have done my daily 30 in the morning. So I just had myself a go at doing them just now (when I'm typing this, not for the time that this blogpost goes live as I'll probably be in bed asleep at the time of this post going live.

For my breakfast today I had the usual. I ate spaghetti hoops on toast for my lunch and I ate some pancakes for my pudding. then for dinner I ate chicken peas and I had some ate one of those little trifles for my pudding.

I thought of the following statement after a West Ham player, called Moses, missed a free kick in their FA cup match against Liverpool today.

"Moses parted the Red Sea but he couldn't part the Red's defence."

I know that the Red's of Liverpool were actually playing in their away kit, which was white, but anyway...

Also today I played more of ZTH but I have got a new piece of gear for my avatar to dress up in. It's especially useful for when I can't see was it turns to stone if you don't touch any of the controls. But I have a problem, yes another one to go on my list of problems that you aren't part of, as I have at least 2 different lists of problems that I have and you as reader of this blog has got a special space on a special list that I take extra care to... ignore as I don't know who "you" are, As in I know that you have found this blog, if you are on it, which would make sense seeing how your reading this text which is on my blog. But I have no knowledge on your reasons for doing that crazy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment