Monday 22 February 2016

Day 970

Day 970;

So today I thought I did my daily 30 in the morning but they were only vague recollections, so I did a other set of 30 before 12 pm.

For breakfast I ate the same as usual plus a bowl of strawberries, at least I'm thinking that is what I ate. Then lunch and dinner is now all a haze but I'm thinking that I ate a slice from an Oreo cheesecake for one of the two pudding times I can't even remember whether I ate any of anything other than what I have already typed.

Now what have I done today?

...

...

Jump in any time now?

Oh.

We thought you were being all rhetorical.

But why when I am being rhetorical you blurt out answers, and  when I am being serious you are as quiet as a as a quiet thing?

...

That is a nonsensical question.



X-Files are still great I have just completed my watch through of season 2, all 25 of the episodes. Also today I have played a bit on Zelda: Triforce Heroes, of which I must have been doing every day now, especially with the internet up and running, better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment