Friday 19 February 2016

Day 967

Day 967; 

Now my 30 of today I have 3 separate recollections of doing the 30. But I am unsure if they each happened today, apart from the third that I just did about now.

But for breakfast I’m relatively sure that I had my usual for that mean. It’d the other two, meals, that I am unsure about at this moment, but I know that I ate a chocolate truffle, sponge cake combo for pudding after dinner. But then I’m thinking that I ate an egg mayonnaise sandwich for my lunch, but don’t hold me to that time slips by for mr all ways in the same direction for me, Now at least.

Today I have been watching the X-Files, I have watched the episode about vampires and I an reaching further threw the second season and I know who Moulders new ally in the FBI is as well after his old one got himself killed off during the first season. But that isn’t the same as his new informant is as that is another new character, the same character that wanted Moulder to stay put in his apartment for the late break in to his home to kill the killdeers of the first informant that was also his ally on the inside of the FBI.

I know that this blogpost is late but my internet connection was also down tonight so I had to preserve my memories of today in a notes document for a later upload time.

No comments:

Post a Comment