Sunday 7 February 2016

Day 955

Day 955;

So today was the day that followed yesterday, But I had no time to get my 30 sit-ups done in the morning, so I did then in the gap between the two Six Nations Rugby matches.

Today for breakfast I had a bowl of cereal I'm not sure if I ate anything with it, but then For lunch I had a cheese sandwich but then for my pudding I ate a slice of ginger bread, a chocolate roll and then I had something else with it but I can't put my metaphorical finger on what it was. For dinner today I ate some pizza and chips, it was from the local turkish take-away, which cooks chicken a bit doggedly; but it's pizza is fantastic.

The six nations matches were between France and Italy, the frogs won it by 2 points so it was a close run thing. The second match was between the Scottish and those English, which was won by England by 6 points, so it was another close match. Next up is Wales vs Ireland in the Six Nations.

My reasons for not completing my 30 in the morning today was because I had Boccia practise but no Boccia was played, so i spent the time that I had there was a kick about.

But on the Rugby coverage today the presenters were informing us that Tim Peak would be up there in space having to explain Rugby to his Russian colleagues, but then I was thinking they're Russians not imbeciles so I'm sure that they've heard of it before.

As in games I stared playing Super Mario 3D world again today within my attempt to complete all of the Wii U games I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment