Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day 950

Day 950;

So this morning I attempted to get my 30 out of the way before I started this day I'm thinking, but U'm thinking that I failed it as I realised that I wasn't counting correctly.

Today for break quick I had another bowl of cereal and a box of banana. But then for lunch I ate some macaroni cheese. Then next up I ate a slice of chocolate bread, and for dinner I ate a dish of spaghetti hoops on toast.

How I am thinking I was counting was by thinking +1 every time that I reached a seated position, which I know I kind of have toto perform an accurate set of 30 sit-ups. but I only noticed when I got to a number around 10 that not only was I +1 when I reached the midway point through the sit-up cycle I aded  +1 when my back reached the floor also, so I turned it up to 40 to do and I made sure that I was counting correctly, for the next 30.  At least I thought that I did that today but I may have imagined it from my memories of days gone by, so I have done another set of 30 just now.

Scream Queens I have now seen the final 2 episodes of the first season/series, but I guessed the killer correctly but it was too obvious to be her so I was attempting to find some loopholes in the case to vindicate her. But with channel locked away with her 2 accompanists numbers 3 and 5 in the mental home her and 5 are having a ball, but what isn;t making sense is why oh why isn't graces father already called up for the new series as he's got a supposed daughter in the nut house isn't it his obligation to visit her(even if he isn't her real father but an imposter)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment