Thursday 25 February 2016

Day 973

Day 973;

Noe today I went to the gym so I could do my 30 wither before or after, I decided after.

So today for breakfast I had the usual, but I was really looking forward to my lunch today, as Mich had said I could eat the second half of my Pizza today, he lied to me he threw it away and instead he got me a plate of spaghetti hoops on toast; I'd have much preferred my pizza. Then for dinner I ate some kind of pie with a load of vegetables like I'm thinking peas.

Corruption and Deadpool,now I'm not about to tell you all about how Deadpool ruined my life, I may be a bit of a douche but I'm not a complete douche. Instead I'm about to do is tell you all, as long as you can read or are getting this blogpost read to you, is tell you all about my first encounter with the Merc with a Mouth, as the vast majority of these tales it starts with me getting woken up after I had been asleep,

Obviously else you'd have been asleep, if you weren't already asleep?

Shut up Red, it was a Saturday and two of my sisters had piano lessons on that day in a local city, but it was a town back then, I'm thinking or it could have been in the town that is still a town, my memory isn't great on specifics especially if they happened recently. But then while they were in they're lessons I was allowed to look around the local 'Works' shop back then they were doing a comic book sale I think it was 3 comic books for 50p so I picked myself up a couple of Deadpool comics which may have been at least in part as he looked a bit like Spider-man, but as I read through it for the first time I thought, my thought patterns are strikingly similar to to that of Deadpool's, but that was a long time ago.

At the gym today I was getting told I was going to be assessed on my skiing ability in a while even though I haven't been skiing for something like 10 years, before my  accident which left me a cripple, so it's going to be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment