Monday 8 February 2016

Day 956

Day 956;

Now today I am thinking that I got around to doing my 30 sit-ups today done in the morning.

But for breakfast I ate a bowl of cereal and a box full of a banana. for lunch today I ate the other half of the pizza that I ate for dinner yesterday. Meanwhile later on today I ate a roast for dinner, apparently.

During today I have played a bit on Super Mario 3D World and I have finally passed the 3rd level in the 7th zone next it should only be up for me to complete the boss of this level then I'm onto the sky, and if you know what they say to do with the sky and limits? They say the sky's the limit, you must have that been said by someone, haven't you?

But the 2 favourites to win the Six Nations this time around, Ireland and Wales, faced off today, and it was a draw. 16 a piece. Ireland the defending champions of the Six Nations cup, were in the lead when the Welsh managed to come back at them and draw them level. So that means that England lead the Six Nations  after the the completed first round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment