Saturday 6 February 2016

Day 954

Day 954;

But today as I got myself up rather late quite close to just after I had finished my breakfast I was being called down to eat my lunch, if it needs being saying then I'll put it down but I didn't have enough minutes in the morning to get my first attempt at my 30 target for today, but I managed to get it in after lunch, so that was it for day 8 of my 30 a day challenge.

So today I also ate the same thing that I usually do for breakfast, but for lunch I ate 2 sausage rolls And a bag of monster munch; pickled onion flavour. Oh bugsy I've forgotten what I ate for my dinner but from my memory I van remember what I ate for pudding, as I'm thinking that I finished off the Toblerone cake from who knows when.

But I have done 30 extra today while I was waiting for Super Smash Bros (SSB) Wii U to update itself, but I thought that I had updated it already, the last time I played it at least, which must have been approximately this time last week, I think at least. But today in games I have played a bit on Hyrule Warrios,  just to check that I have completed it at lesast once, of which I had in one of the easier modes, not the hardest mode. But I shall leave that for another time as I have got many more games that I need to complete in at least normal difficulty before I go back to that game to recomplete in its most dificult firm.

Now onto SSB now there is many ways to complete this game like there's a 100% complete where you have to unlock all of the characters, all of the challenges, 100% of the unlock-able content within the game, which includes all of the  characters and all of and all of the stages.



I feel as if I should add I am not going to get all of the characters as some of them are the downloadable fighters and they cost money to purchase them, I'm not that flash basically.  Now that I have completed 100 fights on SSB for Wii U and I have unlocked all of the unlockable characters, minus the DLC. So I know I could finish all the rewards and trophies but I am going to leave doing that for another time, so I'll be back onto other games until then, that is going to be the number 2, of games I have completed but not 100%

Zelda Triforce Heroes (ZTH) I have also been playing today and as i'm stuck on a level, at the moment.

Oh bug it I accidentally scheduled this post for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment