Friday 26 February 2016

Day 974

Day 974;

Thin morning I thought that I had grown, but later I discovered that it must have been a dream as I have stopped growing, haven't I? But today I have done my daily 30 about slightly later than noon.

But for my breakfast I had a bowl of cereal alone, then for lunch I have eaten a horrid whole meal sandwich and a cheese that I think is a baby bell.

Today at the time of slightly passed noon, when I was doing my daily 30 I decided, as it was easy to do now, I decided to make it a little more challenging for myself so I continued on to 60, of which I fell 7 short of accomplishing, in one burst. So I continued it in a second burst therefore completing the 60. So basically I''m still too weak.

But on the plus side of the equation I have finally completed the 'Dragon Citadel' level in Zelda Triforce heroes, now I'm waiting for more people to come along so I can complete the final boss fight of the game, The Lady, I know that I'm not supposed to fight with ladies, I currently have 21 hero points, Hero points are points you get for completing some of the levels that you don't select at the beginning of a play.

Within sporting news today 3 of the football English clubs managed to get through their Europa League matches today, first is was Liverpool with the most disappointing of the europa games played today, as it was won by only a goal, when they had the better of the chances to score in the game and they took none of them, but needless to say they did enough to make it through to the next round. Then in the next match it was Manchester United vs Mid...

Midguard?

No silly Midtyjland,

wo may have beaten them n the first leg of the tie 2-1. The first 45 minutes of the game went by with Mid scoring first, and then Man U managed to only get one back by half time despite getting a penalty to allow them to take the lead in this game but no it was saved by the Mid's keeper, and that was it for the first half Man U still needed to get a goal back to push the game to extra time and then penalties but as the game stood Man U wouldn't be progressing in the competition. The second half got underway and Man U were ruthless in the second half, with 4 goals to make the final score of the match 5-1, the results of the tie was 6-3, To Manchester United.

The other match finished 3-0 to Tottenham but it happened at the same time as the above match I was watching the above match.

No comments:

Post a Comment