Tuesday 23 February 2016

Day 971

Day 971;

After midday I decided to get my 30 done for this day, and I have done my 30 for today. As I was part of my way through doing the 30 I initially thought that I was at 20 but then I thought how could I be at 20? So I set myself back to 10 and I did another 20, but then after I had finished I started again to do 10 to be certain that I had really got 30 done.

For breakfast was back to the usual, you know of a bowl of cereal and a box of banana. Then for lunch I had dish of Macaroni sand cheese. Then I ate some cake for snack, before going out to athletics then on my return I had some pizza.

My trip to athletics must have been the only thing that I have actually participated in today, I mean I've watched a load of the X-Files today, but noting out of the ordinary... apart from what has happened on the show. But I'm unsure if I played on my 3DS today, as I know that I played on it tonight, just now, but that was just a couple of minutes on Zelda Triforce Heroes as my 3DS's batteries were running low, so I didn't get in any real play time, but what I did get in I'm thinking counts as tomorrows play time.


No comments:

Post a Comment