Monday 15 February 2016

Day 963

Day 963;

Now today I had a little trouble of finding any time for doing any of my 30 in the morning so I have just done it now, before eleven O'clock.

Now breakfast today was the usual. Lunch today was sausage and mash which was followed up by a superbly tasty chocolate brownie, it was such a shame that it had been reduced in size because of the day that it was today, as that had cut it down to the shape of one of a non-anatomically correct heart shape. For dinner I ate a buffet tea which consisted of a lot of pork products, a weird cheese thing and some more cheese things in bread crumbs, I had some fruit cake for my pudding.

So what happened to me today, now if I was to say nothing I could be correct in just about none of the possible forms of the word. As today I played a couple of games of boccia and my hand has gone off on another little strop which didn't enable me to play boccia, I know I've got 2 hands but the other 1 wouldn't release the ball at the correct times. I mat need more practise at the game with both of my hands to build up my stamina while playing the game, so that my hands don't go off on 1 again.

The reason that I ate such a such a disquietingly shaped pudding today was because Allergy's anniversary of her existence was today. So we went out for lunch today. I can't believe how Leister gave away all 3 points in that football game today, they deserved at least 1 but then in the dying seconds of the added time the Leister player fowled the Arsenal player who was outside of the box to allow Arsenal to score a goal and steal the match 2-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment