Friday 5 February 2016

Day 953

Day 953;

Today I have attempted to get my 30 a day, for a start and Allergy started complaining to me that I was making too much noise when in actual fact I was attempting to count out loud.

As usual I ate the same for breakfast. Then for lunch I ate a margarita pizza, I didn't have a desert for afters, Then for dinner I had some chips, ham and peas but then for my pudding today I ate some Toblerone cake, which was delicious.

So about my first attempt at doing 30 which was interrupted as I got to 15, I attempted to finish it more quietly just after she left, but it didn't feel like I had done 30. So I did myself 30 more but this time I was quiet and I made sure that I had got to 30 before I stopped so that makes it my 7th day of doing the 30 a day challenge.

As I started it last Friday
1. Fri
2. Sat
3. Sun
4. Mon
5. Tues
6. Wed
7. Thur

So tomorrow (the day this post is set to be posted) will be the 8th day.

But also today I did 15 minutes on the lateral trainer, at the gym, to get me warmed up which was followed by a whole load of weight machines at one point in the session my trainer got a bit too friendly with me, he tapped my left hand side of my face, which was a bit too close for my liking I know he may have grabbed my arm to drag me over to another weights machine a few times but that was allowed as I couldn't see where he wanted me to move to and I'd endanger the other users of the gym if I moved around unsupervised. That was after I was looking around the gym and out of the window for such a good stint of time while I was on the lateral trainer, in my warm up. When he touched my face he was talking to someone else at the time and he was talking about me going to the rugby in a couple of weeks and he was talking about my troll baiting antics, how everybody that I'm going with is going to be supporting the local team to them (well to the my uncle  that invited me) as it's an away match that they are going to sebum I am going to support the local team to where I live.

Now this is some more shenanigans that go with Miss Sarcasm.



Finally I'm back on the topic of games that I have played today, and it is Zelda Triforce Heroes and ALTTP, for good measure as my older 3DS still hasn't worked today, I wonder if taking it's back off and having a little rummage around could be in order to prolong it's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment