Sunday 14 February 2016

Day 962

Day 962;

So I finally got my daily 30 done today, really quite late on today, due to my previous engagements of the Boccia practise without doing any Boccia

For breakfast it was the old usual. But then for lunch today I'm thinking that it was soup. Then for my dinner tonight I just cannot remember.

But th rest of my today consisted of me going to watch an epic defeat of the football team that I support, before the start I predicted that the full time score would be 0-5, you were being as optimistic as usual I can tell, when the first half had ended with only 1 goal in it, the score at the end of the first half 0-1. The team that I was supporting was surpassing my expectations, but Mich said to me that he could see the game turning on it's head with the team that we were supporting to win the game 3-1, to that I remarked that it's more likely to be 1-3, but the score got to 0-3 and then a brilliant bit of play by the team that I support managed to bundle the ball across the goal line, which threw my score prediction out of the window and I was glad of that, suddenly the team that I was supporting were looking more alive and as if they were still in with a shot at winning. Just as it was looking up for the team the opposition scored a 4th. The the whidstle to signify the end of the match sounded.

Rugby 6 nations today one of the favourites for the title of six nations champion Ireland lost against France I'm thinking, which put the frogs at the top of the table, but that was short lived as the Welsh managed to beat Scotland by 5 points, the day before Italy vs England, the it's should be a much tougher opinion than the Scotish as they managed to draw with Frogs who just dispatched the Irish simply.


As entrancing as what Dt Brian Cox was saying yesterday, about if we could see far enough into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment