Friday 12 February 2016

Day 860

Day 960;

So today I have either done 30 this morning and I have done 30 more just now or I haven't actually done 30 this morning so I have just done a set of 30 now, as someone is almost always saying "better safe than sorry".

Now today I had a feast of Indian food but that was for dinner. Before that I had some cereal, banana and apple. For lunch I had some spaghetti rings on roast which was followed by something but I cannot remember what I was thinking it was Tuesday all day as well. For dinner you know what it has been that I have eaten for it.

Now I know what I have wrote about being better safe than sorry above. well I found the below song which takes a twist on the above mentioned phrase and I thought it was entertaining.



Now what have I done today?  I have traveled from my room to the room with the TV in many times today which was why my blogpost was delayed by 3 hours, Was the delay really 3 hours or was it 4 hours, as you eventually went to bed last night after 3 am and a minimum of 6 hours rest time would mean that you get up at pasr 8, so you physically couldn't have. Owww Red good point, you were quite correct.

So in games that I have played today I have played a bit more on Zelda Truiforce Heroes so far I have  helped to complete the first 2 levels of the Sky Realm, which isn't bad considering... I can only actually see in stints and my Wi Fi is atrocious, neither of them excuses for my dreadful play they are some of the factors that go with it. I also played a bit on Splatoon as I completed the next 2 levels/levels 22 & 23, finding the Sunken Scroll was a bit more difficult in 23. 

No comments:

Post a Comment