Monday 31 August 2015

Day 785

Day 785;

By now it should no it will have been my today yesterday, 

So today what have you done?

Now today I haven't really done much due to the fact that we have had Emu and CM around today.

Was that an excuse?

I don't know but an excuse for what exactly?

For why you haven't done much today.

Why should I need to white an excuse for that?

I don't know it was just floating around in our mind after you had typed that.

Ok, our mind while I typed it? Shouldn't it be our mind while we typed it? 

Well it could have been that, but you type in the default colour, I type in Red.

RGB colorspace- is a colour model which has Red Green Blur as the three primary colours. 

I found the next part on wikipedia:
Color model: different devices detect or reproduce a given RGB value differently, since the color elements (such as  phosphors or dyes) and their response to the individual R, G, and B levels vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, or even in the same device over time. Thus an RGB value does not define the same color across devices without some kind of color management.

Red Green and Blue, are also the names of the original Pokemon Games, which came from Japan as they originally came out as Red and Green then  released Blue edition/version. But the rest of the world, I'm only thinking, only got the first 2 but out of the Red and Green versions, they decided to rename it Blue

Fire Red and Leaf Green have a female avatar to play as within the old Pokemon games, Red Green and Blue You had your character Red, and you had tour rival Blue, so who could be Green, a female rival?

No comments:

Post a Comment