Friday 14 August 2015

Day 768

Day 768;

Now today has been another day and the Women's ashes has been rained off which may actually save the English Women's Cricket Team, within the Ashes this time as Australia may be 196 Runs ahead of England but it looks as if they're going back in to bat for the 4th day at least for the start of tomorrows day of play.

Which will be if the rain stops so England may not have to bowl or bat again in this test due to the torrential rain that should have passed over head by now, so I don't see why they stop the games because of a little rain. I know that it was a thunder and Lightning storm that passed over me when I was in a hospital in London which should have been getting the storm after Canterbury (where the cricket match was being played) as on the radio it was saying that the storm should be moving from south to north and Canterbury is south of London therefore they should have had the storm before me who was in London.

In London today I was told that the only thing that is left for them to do to me is this thing called Deep Brain Stimulation, but they also that from my MRI of my brain they could tell that my brain has taken on way too much damage to actually make that a viable option. As I think that to get that to work you need an unscrambled brain, which has more connections in it than mine, but I am unsure about those connections, to what exactly?

No comments:

Post a Comment