Thursday 20 August 2015

Day 774

Day 774;

I have seen the below YouTube video it is actually about the EU, and how much of a disaster it has been.



if you watch through the above thing when it reaches just after the 55 minute mark, when he starts going on about Tory Defectors, who is the man that is forth from the... L... left as I'm thinking that it was Mr Farage, but I could be wrong.

I think the scale of EU intervention within British affairs is just deplorable, but I thought that we were getting the boot from the EU due to our non conformity to the single currency, as if it wants us to unite us all under one united banner and and it wanted to get rid of exchange rates to all of the other EU nations by making it the EU super state with one currency, good old Margret Thatcher got there in the end. which may have been after her pushing it in the early days but she made up for her error in judgement, such a pity that she had bigger Balls than any of the prime ministers since. For starters John Major whose position on Europe was naive at best, then Tony Blair who was like he couldn't give away powers to Europe quick enough then it as Gordon Brown, mire of the same from him then it came onto the coalition headed by Mr Cameron which brings us up to modern times with Mr Cameron back in power, and I think he likes the EU, probably due to the fact that he has a lot less to do so he can spend his after noons off down the pub, watching  a game of footie, instead of having to run the country as he was supposed to do,

But what have you been doing at other times today?

You know, just going to the gym, and watching the Game of Thrones; season 4 again, just as I was unsure if I had watched it yet and I was hearing about how John Snow died in season 5 and now he's come back to life in season 5 I thinking a least. But I have just re-watched the murder of Jeffrey Lancaster of the house of Baratheon, well I'm thinking that should be how it's put as his mother and father were the two Lannister twins and he was living n the Baratheon's House/Castle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment