Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 777

Day 777;

Today was the day of 21. I know I said that I started working on that the Legend of Zelda: a Link to Memes, a few days/weeks ago...

Well it's kind of stalled, 

What season is it now a day's?

The season that it is. I can't remember but it seems to me to be summer at the moment, due to the fact that it's unbearably hot for the moment..

December, January, February= Winter
March, April, May= Spring
June, July, August= Summer
September, October, November= Autumn

I think at least.

What did you do, today?

I watched the last bits of qualifying for the F1 GP in spar on catch up also known as iPlayer, I was only watching to see how badly Vettel had mucked up as he got qualified in 9th place but he did better than his team mate whose car broke down in practice. So Mercedes get another 1,2 on the grid when it's Williams in 3, and that is all that I can actually remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment