Monday 10 August 2015

Day 764

Day 764;

Today is was another boring day of my overrated existence if you called it a life. But today I have just completed Pokemon: Soul Silver well I have got up the part which says The End after showing you credits including the executive producer who was Mr Iwata, after getting 16 Gym badges.

But I still haven't caught them all, but I have to say that the old DS seems a lot bigger now after using the 3DS, which seems so much smaller than the old DS, I have just typed the same thing twice quite literally, I'm such a klutz.

But my chin has pretty much already fixed itself which is quicker than the woman said as she started by saying that it'd be alright to not be be plastered after 5 days, then she said 7 days before she finally arrived at an answer of 10 days, which was basically 4 days ago. But the scar hasn't come to anything, well nothing that I can see at least. Which is a bit of a disappointment, if you were to ask me; but then again no one's asking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment