Sunday 2 August 2015

Day 756

Day 756;

So today was my first day on my holiday trip. As I predicted it was horrid, for the most part. Due to our journey to the place which had one big diversion added to it, which didn't hełp.

But what did I do when I had arrived

You went for a small walk around the buildings that the apartment is situated in.

Oh yes I did and that was about it for today. And Mich was a bit of a numpty yesterday when he was helping me pack for this holiday, as he packed my running shorts, under the false pretence that they were in fact swimming trunks, as I have already stated this was a fiction created by Mich himself.

Just to wrap this blog entry up today I would like to congratulate the Chelsea women for winning in their women's FA cup final against Nottingham county.

No comments:

Post a Comment