Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day 766

Day 766;

Today I thought that I probably should have got a bit of a telling off by my Wii Fit, due to the time of my body test as I was late, when I was having it.

But I didn't get into any trouble at least not in that respect. The Wii Fit contraption was still informing me that I had drifted off of my goal. But also today I went out to watch a football match but sadly, for me at least, the team that I was there supporting lost the game that they were playing. they were the underdogs from the start due to the fact that they are in a lower division of football, and the team that beat them wasn't appearing to field a weakened team but the team that I support was putting up a decent showing for themselves as they managed to limit the damage done to them to 1 goal, which only came after 105 minutes had been played in the second half of extra time. Which was better than how I though the game would turn out for the team that I was supporting, as I thought the full time score would be 3-0 to the opposition when in actual fact it was only 1-0  to the opposition.

For the complete first 45 minutes of the game and a smaller amount of the second 45 the team that I support had they're number 1 goalkeeper playing and he saved the oppositions best shots of the match, as the goal that they scored was pretty much a pathetic shot, if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment