Sunday 9 August 2015

Day 763

Day 763;

So it has been the next day of my existence and I finally returned to my home by the end. Also today the football team that I support kicked off their season it wasn't the best start possible but it also wasn't the worse start to the season.

Now I type the before statement as the team that I support didn't win or loose even though they had plenty of chances to snatch the point away from they're opposition, in the second half towards the end of the game, but that wouldn't have been fair for them to snatch all of the points for themselves as in the first half they should have probably been down by a scone of 5-2 instead of 2-1, but they managed to score 1 more goal than the oppositions in the second half of the game to level it up and take the point.

But I had a day dream at probably slightly past 12 this morning and it included cheerleaders, a phantom, pom pom's and a couple of knives. The last thing that a  cheerleader sees is the ghostly face of the phantom as the cheerleader squeals in agony during the pain of the knives piercing through the skin of a victim. But when the other cheerleaders turn around to take a look at what has happened to they're colleague they can't see the phantom, all they se is the victim of yet another savage assault.

No comments:

Post a Comment