Saturday 15 August 2015

Day 769

Day 769;

Now today I have been in a reflective mood,

So I have been looking back at my life that I can remember, and it's some properly old memories. As I was trampling back through time I was thinking about the Holiday that I have just been on and how it could be the place that is the closest to the sea that I have ever been on holiday. But then I was thinking that it could but then it might not have been as I can remember this one holiday where we stayed in a like B&B, it might not be what you or the other members of my family call a holiday but I had a great time as I got to compete in the nationals, The nationals that I went to were  for roller hockey/the only sport that I did outside of school properly, as in I was on an actual team that actually took part in competitions.



The above video shows a match but I think that the match is a Pee-Wee match not a Junior match as it says in the description below it on YouTube, which could be unless the chap that put the video on YouTube could have meant that their son is 14 years of age not that he plays in the shirt numbered 14, which would make him a Youth not a Junior, but I'd say that they are moving incredibly slowly for a youth match I meaning I may have only managed to get in games in a Pee-Wee team and a Youth team, but even though I have had a traumatic brain injury before I would get to play in the Juniors properly, but I trained with the Juniors since I was a Pee-Wee so I could get a feeling of the speed that they played at, which assisted me at playing at quicker speeds throughout my limited time of playing roller hockey but I was by no means the quickest Pee-Wee player I was not by a long shot which has me doubting that they're even in the Pee-Wee age bracket so maybe Minnow. I wasn't even one of the most noticeable or memorable players I was just a boring non-standout defensive player who only got something like 3 goals, within my whole mini career which must have lasted only approximately 4 years, I was numbered 81 for my first team then I'm thinking I switched team which got me numbered 25 and then finally I grew out of number 25 and I dropped into my number 24 shirt.

But I might have played as pedestrian as the the young children within the video at one time, maybe when I had just started but by the time that I was finished at my first club I had earned the name Savage, which may have come down a bit at least with my anger issues, as I could just go out there and i could check other people which included some of my friends and foes from school I wasn't the biggest small child back then as well so I had some fun knocking the tallest members (who where usually in an age group above of mine) of my teams down to size.

No comments:

Post a Comment