Saturday 1 August 2015

Day 755

Day 755;

So it has been the final day, that I get off from being on holiday,

I hate holidays, not for the KM's we walk every day when we get there, nor is it for the hills  that we walk up. it's for the journey, the journey to these places that are pretty far away, by car, at least. Basically I hate travelling due to the fact that it mucks about with my head. I don't care that it's only to wales this time last time it was to Cornwall or someplace like that, at least I'm thinking it was someplace like the south coast of England, the time before I'm thinking it was someplace like Scotland.

Ok now quit your whining, and just tell them what you did today.

What I did today?,,,

...

Oh I did watch a few more Pokemon Episodes and I also played a bit more on Pokemon Diamond... But I have forgot everything else about today.


No comments:

Post a Comment