Thursday 27 August 2015

Day 781

Day 781;

Today I forgot something as I had to remember another thing at the end of the gym session today but now that I have forgotten the other thing that I had to remember for the gym as I was at the Gym hours ago I've remembered it.

The thing that I have remembered was the fact that the exercise bike that I was using first kept making a clicking noise every time that I peddled it, so I changed the piece of equipment that I was using. But then as I was going along on a new exercise bike...

The exercise bike wasn't exactly new it was just different from the one that you were using previously,

Fine then the different exercise bike, happy now?

Not really.

Oh damn you, Red.  Sorry about the interruption I'll proceed with the factual story, now where was I?

You were just switching bike.

Red! Oh that's where I was so I was gone nowhere but I had gone a short distance on a different exercise bike when another person went and sat on the exercise bike and he started peddling which was irritating. I know that I have described myself as a person back there however inadvertently it was, I wasn't attempting to cause an offence. But just incase you want to get a clarification of exactly what I mean by my use of that word.

per¦son
NOUN

  1. a human being regarded as an individual: 
    "the porter was the last person to see her prior to her disappearance"
    synonyms: human being · individual · man/woman · human · being · 

    • (in legal or formal contexts) an unspecified individual: 
      "each of the persons using unlawful violence is guilty of riot"
    • an individual characterized by a preference or liking for a specified thing: 
      "she's not a cat person"
      synonyms: person · individual · creature · fellow · man · woman · sort · 

    • a character in a play or story: 
      "his previous roles in the person of a fallible cop"
      synonyms: ego · I · oneself · persona · person · identity · character · 

      antonyms: other
    • an individual's body: 
      "I would have publicity photographs on my person at all times"
      synonyms: body · person · self · backside · butt
    • (especially in legal contexts) used euphemistically to refer to a man's genitals.
  2. a category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms, according to whether they indicate the speaker (first person), the addressee (second person), or a third party (third person).
  3. each of the three modes of being of God, namely the Father, the Son, or the Holy Ghost, who together constitute the Trinity.

I meant it in context to 1 a human being I know that it may shock, as it did to me, you but I am and I'd like to be regarded as an individual.

But I have also been watching The Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes, the animated series with the awesome theme tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment