Wednesday 19 August 2015

Day 773

Day 773;

So today I saw the above YouTube video.  It is a perfect example of why you should be versed in the memes of a game before you dress up as a character from it.



Even if you're dressing up as the Link character from one of the newer games.

I have viewed a decent enough football match today the team that I was there could, as they most probably should, have won the game, They had plenty of chances in the second half which the DA player missed an absolute sitter as I'm thinking it could be called.

But also before and after the game the commentators were wondering why GM wasn't playing, But when they asked the manager after the game it sounded as if someone had died in his family, well that was the impression that I got from his positively nebulous statement about not being able to speak about GM's issues as they're his issues and they aren't for him to talk about. He would be able to talk about him being sold to another club because that is him that would be actually doing the selling, the same thing if some other club had requested him to play for them, and the club was giving him space so he could make a decision. But I just don't know, now.

Well you have just succeeded in putting probably half of your readers to sleep...

Why only half?

I would have typed all of your readers but one of our readers could be car fans and they may have seen GM, and gotten excited.

Why?



Ok, so you think this blog article is going to get 2 views.

I live in hope.

Your a confident feller now, aren't you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment