Friday 21 August 2015

Day 775

Day 775;

So today I thought that I probably should have wrote slightly more about the gym yesterday, I have watched some more of the Game of Thrones, season 4 again and I have watched some more of Digimon.

Have I done anything else today? Well the answer to that is yes, like I have ate some food at various intervals throughout the day but I can't exactly remember doing anything else, today, 

But I can remember this one thought that I had while I was watching Game of Thrones, it was about Ramsey Snow/Bolton, Lord Bolton, the warden of the North's, bastard. As I was attempting to work him out as he shows great compassion to his Reek, but then why did he cut his meat and two veg off from down bellow. Why did he have to castrate the iron born prince to muck about with his head? Surely it'd be possible to do without cutting off the mans penis? I mean that's really quite bellow the belt, well it's something like 5 inches bellow the belt line isn't it? I'm sorry but I don't have a ruler to hand.

But that wasn't my only thought to do with the Game of Thrones or tot be more exact the name Bolton, It is as there was another defender from in my Roller Hockey team, which wasn't my team it was more of on the team that I was a member of my I was approximately the 4th of the 5 that I can remember, defender by the time that I had my incident, just as I was daft, of the 3 that were better than me there was 1 girl, Miss J. Bolton, another 1 of the 3 was Mr S. Daubney (I'm sorry if I have spelt that name wrong) and the 3rd 1 I have forgot what his name was. Buy Miss Bolton was an excellent player of the game and she used to get up the other end of the pitch and actually score occasionally, well more often than me at least which wasn't hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment