Sunday 16 August 2015

Day 770

Day 770;

Today I have remembered to type about a YouTube thing that I was watching, and an enemy that became a friend for the 2 out of 5 years that I actually played roller hockey.

As I have just got knowledge that it was for 5, not 4, years that I played roller hockey, as I started playing roller hockey in the year that I became 10, so I could have been either 9 or 10 when I started playing. Now I have realise this as I have got a little award thing that says "PeeWee Player" then it has the year next then finally it says my initial then my name. Which I got as I was a PeeWee player for the team for that year obviously.

Then it was in a future season that I left the team as I joined a different local team a team that was staying in the same game not swapping out to a different non contact version of the sport,  As the other team was in the process of doing while I was leaving.

But the strange thing was that I had played against some of my future team mates but I hadn't actually played against the team that I joined the next year as I could remember some of them from other teams that I had played against like the Titans, which were a team that wore orange. when I was back in the first two years of me playing in green. Then I changed to blue for my 3rd year until my 5th year.

In green the team came 3rd in the league that we were part of and there was a enemy of mine but he was my friend at that time for the length of time that we each played in the same team, afterwards he became my enemy again, I think I can remember him stabbing a hole through my hand with a pen, well it wasn't through my hand as in i could put my other hand through my hand  I was only meaning a little hole through the skin, but I could be as I most probably am wrong about the incident.

 We were both in primary school and there was about two more people, from our school that played
for the same team as Joe and I, as I am thinking that they were called Jake and Lauren, I know that Lauren had a younger brother that played also but I'm thinking that he was too young to be a PeeWee.  But we had to stand up in assembly in our Hockey Kits explaining about the sport and why we all played it.

Well that happened after my first year of playing for them I think then the second year of playing for them I don't think that I collected anything for playing for them as I moved teams and it was my last year as a PeeWee and the new team won the league so we moved onto the nationals and we got the title of the 8th best team in the country.

Finally I can inform any of my readers about the YouTube project that I have been watching it's called Life is Strange. It's not really a YouTube project it's a game that people are playing and they are recording their play throughs and they are putting it up on YouTube I think it's interesting especially the parts about time travel, and the butterfly effect.

I know they never say the butterfly effect in it but it's the same like she saved William in the past which means that Chloe paralysed in the present.

Now lets watch and listen to the Ballad of Luigi...

No comments:

Post a Comment