Wednesday 26 August 2015

Day 780

Day 780;

Now today's morning started off, I have somehow forgotten what I wanted to type here for it, it's just my brain is useless at remembering stuff; I have just remembered what I was about to type earlier.

But I  have remembered some of what it was about and it wasn't something that I was going to type on here originally as I was in a semi conscious state when I started thinking about fears. At first I thought about monsters and ghosts and all of that chain rattling lame (Shouldn't you have used the word humorous instead of lame, I don't know Red why? As you seem to laugh more often than not when people are freaking out at something that they think are scary. Like when? Allergy clowns. Hang on a second they're clowns you are supposed to laugh at them) stuff and then my mind stumbled across a thought that is truly terrifying. I probably would have wet myself if I hadn't already just gone to the loo.

The following happened in a church, I was like a ghost that no-one could see standing just inside the main entrance so I could see the alter straight ahead of me and there was 1 row of pews on either side of me. So I was in the Nave in a central west position, on the bellow map I would have probably been just out of the Narthex.

So it had me, the ghost, at the west entrance and I could see a load of my friends sitting down on the north side when the organ was blaring out with it's awful tune the wedding march as there is a man stood with his back to the audience up with the vicar, but then I see A girly friend of mine walking through me, and down the isle, in a big white dress, to get married so I followed her up the church but when we had reached the crossing the man turned around, the girly friend and I were horrified by the sight as he had my face, but no it was more than that he was me, but how you may ask I don't know but at this time the girly friend of mine screamed and looked at the vicar, who was also me at this moment in time and the whole of the congregation also shared my face. I might only be a barely bearable sight at the best of times; but I am thinking mental scarage FTW,

I know that the story isn't realistic, but the scariest part for me was the point when I first saw me about to marry my girly friend, I was a bit like why? I was also disgusted with myself for making my girly friend scream, who was obviously disgusted with me de to the fact that she screamed, and ran away due to the fact that she didn't agree to marry me as I was dead at this time see my ghost haunting old buildings, that the church. Besides she wasn't even my Girl Friend she was my girl that is a friend/girly friend.

So that does it for a trail of thoughts that I have been on today in a half asleep state, I'm thinking that I had thus day dream, at least well it was something similar to the above story. With all of that happening today I have kind of forgotten everything else I have done today, which sucks. But I just wanted to allow you to know that I hate churches as I have ever since I was younger, and we used to go to church multiple times a year. I'm thinking 1 was to practise for a show that we used to do at a local church and then the second was for the actual performance, but we'd have to do it several times per year like at December time and then at spring time, until I got hit by those cars, which has given me this seemingly constant headache which is the majority of the time a lot weaker than that I got every time that I visited church when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment