Saturday 8 August 2015

Day 762

Day 762;

This morning I had arisen by 6:15,  then I had to go back to bed until about 7 when breakfast was ready, for me as it was the leftovers from yesterday's dinner; which was a cooked breakfast but it was for dinner/evening meal.

Well it has been an interacting week, except from today as we were confined to the insides of a Train for the majority of today, I attempted to keep my mind busy on other things, which would have been easier if Mich and Allergy didn't keep going on about how I was asleep on the train, when I was actually attempting to block everything out even the movement of the train. As I kept saying in my head how is it possible for anyone to go to sleep under the conditions of a steam train, as its ride isn't the smoothest, as I thought that my head was getting thrown all over the place, plus every now and again the flipping driver toots the trains horn.

Rant over?

Yes I think at, least for now.

Now for the following little bit of text I'm going to type about cricket so if you have any adverse feeling about cricket, say you're Australian and you have adverse feelings due to the score line all out for 60 then I'd advise you to turn away now, but if not then I'll proceed.

Australia what has happened the Australia that I know of from the old days would never have allowed that to happen for any innings but fortunately it's the second innings now and for it you've hit a much more respectable 241 runs for 7 you're still behind England's first innings score but you still have 3 more batsmen for England to get out I'm sure that they could get the 90 or so many more runs needed to get England to bat again, or just see them hold out for 3 more days even if it means by the grace of the English weather; as if you could just hold the fort down for as little as 0 more overs the English rain could help you to draw the game then you could come over for the final game in other series and you could redo a lords on the English.

No comments:

Post a Comment