Tuesday 25 August 2015

Day 779

Day 779;

So today I heard the joyios news that 1 Direction is now without their direction, as they have ceased to be a band today, I only found out due to Allergy tell me about the latest BBC lunch time news.

So it obviously was a slow news day.Today the rain continued, pretty much as the forecast predicted. There was something else I wanted to type on this blog entry but I have  forgot the specifics of it,  I'm thinking that it had something to do with my roller blades,

Who is the earths mightiest hero? As I have just seen The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes season 2 episode 1, and I thought that it's obviously the Hulk' As the Hulk was the only character that stood a chance against the gravity guy. Hulk was using his TM stubbornness and his giant muscles to overcome the gravity of the situation.

With that pun I don't think I sis anything, at least not important. today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment