Monday 17 August 2015

Day 771

Day 771;

Basically today I have been thinking about the Legend of Zelda series, I have been thinking about a parody I could make, of it. The Parody is called Legend of Zelda: A link to Memes.

So far I have included probably the most famous meme from Zelda games, the one that goes ‘It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this’. I shall set the scene for you, As Link is sitting at his home when he gets word that something bad is afoot at hyrule castle, so he tells his son to go to Hyrule castle but ‘It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this’ then I have scripted another meme as Link Jr asks Link senior why does he have to be the one to save Zelda isn't she still his responsibility? But then Link says I know but I took an arrow to the knee, which is meme number 2. I have got an idea of what I could do for a second meme not from Zelda games, as you could go to Hyrule castle and Sheik could tell you that Zelda is in another castle, which would be aMario meme, Then as he leaves his home there could be a black screen with white text on it when it says Dawn of the First day-- However many hours remaining, a second Zelda meme then I have a third Zelda meme, which takes place after he has walked into somebodies home and they say to Link Jr "I am Error", 

But now I'm getting ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment