Thursday 13 August 2015

Day 767

Day 767;

So my yesterday has passed and today I got done more active stuff, at the gym, as I started off as I usually start off in the gym on the cross trainer the piece of equipment called a cross trainer it's not as if I just there and piss off one of  the trainers.

But today at the gym I saw a person that I thought was in the year bellow me from at school and his older brother was in the year above me at school, but I could be wrong anyway he was actually working in the gym, I mean he had a shirt on which said something on the back of the shirt like team leader but he was just sitting down as if he was waiting for someone and he was being moaned to by some of the other people about their clients, saying stuff like "he just doesn't know what he is doing".

When I was sitting there in ear shot of the two of them thinking he could probably still hear every word you said which would be unless he's death deaf, but then if he was deaf why would the man have been explaining the details o. to the man so loudly? Surely that would be counter productive and tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment