Friday 28 August 2015

Day 782

Day 782;

So if this is how it ends, let it end.

Now it had been listening to poetry recently, some of T. S. Eliot's poetry, I got the inspiration from the most quoted two lines within probably any poem, "This is the way the world ends, Not with a bang but a whimper".

But today I went for another hair cut and the hair dresser that was cutting my hair kept stroking my hair along the left hand side of my head, which is quite a bit weird. I'm sitting there thinking about other stuff trying to avoid thinking about the hand that is caressing my head. I was wondering why he was caressing and then I had an idea, it could be like how you calm dogs, you rub their fur, as if when I sat down in that chair I got myself in a little bit of a laughing fit, I can't remember why now that I think about it.

Black Widow the triple agent as she was appearing to double cross S.H.I.E.L.D to gain acceptance with  Hydra, so what am I supposed to state if she only did that to gain some intel on Hydra  so it was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent that Pretended to be a Hydra agent, but then she had to pretend to be a S.H.I.E.L.D agent instead. S.H.I.E.L.D -1- Hydra -2- S.H.I..E.L.D -3- so yes I think that Black Widow is a triple agent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment