Saturday 22 August 2015

Day 776

Day 776;

Now today... what have I done today?

I don't know what you have done today.

Was I thinking a lot about random suff?

Well yeah dumo, if that's what you want to call it.

Call what, what?

You called what you have been doing today thinking, when I didn't know what to call it, it's like listening to white noise, well it's about as sensible.

Thanks Red...

...

...

Didn't you write that message to the Bolton girl this morning?

Oh yeah I did well one morning I did at least I think, but it was only to a girl that I thought could be the Bolton girl partially as her profile picture looked familiar and another part was that she shared some of my hockey friends and there was another one of the people that I saw in her friend list's name I kind of recognised from a long long time ago. So long in fact it was from my first Roller hockey club back when I was 10. But they have all grown out of roller hockey, they're playing Ice Hockey now instead, I enjoyed Ice skating the last time I got a go at it at least I'm thinking that it must have been a good 10 years maybe longer since I last got a go. I'm thinking the last time that I got a go it was the last time I went skiing or there about. Oh what I'd give to play on some more Ice and Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment