Thursday 6 August 2015

Day 760

Day 760;

So today I stacked it over a gate that I was attempting to close which stopped us from walking to a small Welsh town which has the name of a pottery patern I think.

Well it was called Port Meirian or something like that, anyway I didn't make it to port, I got Tini up from Tesco's to collect us and to take us to the minor injury's place, how her face looked when she saw my chin was a picture, meanwhile I was like it's only a little scratch, it's only a flesh woumd, without my two arms missing though: I'm sorry if you don't understand the slight Monty Phyton reference there. But apparently and I have reason to believe that it was worse than it felt as I kind of just fell over the gate that I was attempting to close due to the gate collapsing onto the floor and my chin saved my head by stoping me on my way down on a small pile of slate, of which I think was one of the gates posts but it was very low down. But that gate post also sliced through my skin aparently so I am apparently going to be left with a scar on my chin, apparently.

Allergy thought that I'd have to get some stitches for my chin, as was the nurse that was at the minor induries place, but then she reconsidered and she just stuck a load of plasters on my face, I was looking foreword to someone coming round and attacking my chin with a needle and thread. But alas it wasn't to be.

But for the rest of the day I just had to rest up for Snowdon tomorrow apparently, which I was doing by playing on Pokemon Diamond version. For the rest of the day meanwhile Mich and Allergy was going to Port Meirian shopping. Which isn't my idea of a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment