Friday 7 August 2015

Day761

Day 761;

So today has been a day when I went to the top of the highest hill in Briton minus Scotland, or as it is better known as the highest mountain in Wales, which is higher than all of the hills in England.

So I'm guessing that it'd be correct to call it the tallest hill in England and Wales but it in Wales, it's within actual fact got nothing to do with England, apart from it's on the same landmass; which is called Briton. So the trek that I took up the hill I started off by boiling in my rain coat, while we waked along a path at the start of the trek it may have been raining at this point I'm uncertain of the decency of the weather, at that time; but I know that by the time that we reached the summit the clouds were all around us, so we got to see none of the views that it should have had to offer. Which was until we had descended the hill and then the sky's around Snowdon cleared. All in all the trek was pleasant but it was just the final bit which by that time allergy had wound me up pretty well, so I snapped. It was all of the little things she was doing like slowing down so much in front of me that I'd either go into the back of her or I'd go over on the track beside her, so on the majority of the occasions I choose the latter of their the two options and I fell on the path which gave much a reason to have a go at me for not slowing down to a slow enough pace, well it' not my fault if you can't keep up with the gradient that we were going down as a gradient should have a set speed to decend it at if you can't keep up with it you shouldn't set out to slow everyone that can, you could just take the train down the hill instead.

Rant over? Now what else did you do?

Yes, today I was playing a bit more on Pokemon Diamond. I just beat up another gym leader to get my second badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment