Monday 24 August 2015

Day 778

Day 778;

So today it has been another forgettable day, But if today was Sunday, which I think it was, then it was a day of the next GP. 

The GP was today and I know, as you more than likely do, that Vettel got a DNF as he had driven from 8th position on the grid up into 3rd position he was doing immensely well as he was working a one stop race but then his right rear tyre exploded, I think that he was on his penultimate lap 2 more laps yo complete and boom he was out of the race.

But then the Mercedes managed to convert they're 1, 2 from the start t a 1, 2 finish Rosburger got himself bogged down at the start as he was at one time in 5th then he managed to get back up to 4th then I got called away to eat my roast lunch, as we had a guest round today, we had GAK come around and apparently she never stopped complaining while she was here but I think that it must have gone over my head, I like minted pear and a nice piece of lamb.

GAK looks a bit like the word oak, to my pathetic excuses of eyes. Which is one of my reasons why I hate my eyes; they're excuses. They aren't even the correct shape how horrendous. I know what the world needs now, it's not Love sweet Love it's really a zombie apocalypse; just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment