Sunday 30 August 2015

Day 784

Day 784;

Today was a... ... another day when I watched the football team that I support climb out of the relegation zone at the bottom of their respective league, with another draw.

But how long will they stay out of the drop zone?

I don't really know, but it could be as little as 1 day, as their is only 1 team that's beneath them in the league which has still got a match in hand (a match still to play) over the team that I'm supporting is playing there match within the next few days and there is 3 separate results that count for anything.

1 is a victory, a victory is any result which adds to your goal difference like; 2-1, 6-1, 8-6.
2 is a draw, a draw is any score that doesn't effect the goal difference like; 2-2, 8-8, 6-6.
3 a loss, a loss is any result when your goal difference is subtracted like; 1-2, 1-6, 6-8.

Now I'm thinking you should tell everyone reading this blog entry that you meant the victory score line is only for the first team the same goes for the losses but the draw line score is for both of the teams. As out of the 3 only 1 of the results would be enough to have the team that I support, safe...ish, at least until their next match/ So 2/3 probability for the team that I support dropping back down the table into the relegation Zone, then the opposition team could have the same points as the team that I support and then they could go further ahead on goal difference and they could have an additional 2 points, the  team could win the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment